- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
- Tuesday 10
Golden Arrows vs Black Leopards Predictions & Tips - High flying Arrows to beat bottom placed Leopards
- Golden Arrows vs Black Leopards Predictions for Tuesday’s Premier Soccer League match
- Match is being played at 15.00 GMT at Sugar Ray Xulu Stadium
- Arrows have won their last 4 home matches
- Leopards have lost their last 5 matches
- A home win for Arrows is my tip in Durban
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Golden Arrows vs Black Leopards
Golden Arrows vs Black Leopards Predictions
Golden Arrows have been in sublime form. They have the quality to see off Leopards who sit bottom of the PSL table.
- Golden Arrows have won their last 3 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Golden Arrows have won their last 4 home matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Golden Arrows have seen under 2.5 in 9 of their last 12 matches (all competitions).
- Black Leopards have lost their last 5 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Black Leopards have lost 14 of their last 17 away matches (Premier Soccer League).
Head to Head
Golden Arrows hold a 7-6 advantage over 18 previous matches against Black Leopards with five drawn matches.
Their last meeting was in August 2020 as Black Leopards won 2-1 away from home.
Golden Arrows Form
Arrows are having a very good season with just one defeat in their 15 league matches so far. They sit 4th in the Premier Soccer League table.
After their sole defeat in the league as they lost 4-2 away to Cape Town City, Arrows have responded with three PSL victories in a row. A 2-1 home win against Maritzburg United was followed by a 2-0 home victory against Orlando Pirates.
Arrows were then knocked out of the Nedbank Cup on penalties after a 1-1 home draw with AmaZulu. In their last match, Golden Arrows won 3-1 away at Stellenbosch as Michael Gumede got a brace and Pule Mmodi got the other.
Golden Arrows Injuries & Team News
Arrows welcomed back Gladwin Shitolo for their last match and he boosts option in defence and midfield. Captain Trevor Mathiane remains absent in central defence.
Midfielder Ntsako Makhubela is still out suspended after his recent red card.
Black Leopards Form
Black Leopards sit at the foot of the Premier Soccer League table with just a single in their last 11 league matches.
Leopards lost four consecutive home matches as Cape Town City beat them 2-0, Chippa United won 3-0, Mamelodi Sundowns took a 2-1 win and TS Galaxy left with a 3-0 victory. Leopards then beat Jomo Cosmos 2-1 away in the Nedbank Cup.
In their last match, Black Leopards were beaten 2-1 at Baroka. Kenneth Nthatheni pulled a goal back at 2-0 down but it was too little, too late.
Black Leopards Injuries & Team News
Goalkeeper King Ndlovu and centre back Khomotso Masia were both left on the bench for the last match but should be recalled.
Sibongiseni Mthethwa returns from suspension in central midfield and could replace Roderick Kabwe.
Golden Arrows vs Black Leopards Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Golden Arrows vs Black Leopards live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Golden Arrows vs Black Leopards live stream.
Golden Arrows are not prolific in front of goal but they do keep clean sheets. I'm backing them to get a narrow win over Leopards. There is value in a win to nil.
Best Bet: Golden Arrows Win Full Time Result @1.72 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Arrows Win To Nil Win To Nil @2.60 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: Arrows Win 1-0 Correct Score @5.50 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit