- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
- Tuesday 10
Orlando Pirates vs Bloemfontein Celtic Predictions & Tips - Bucs to beat battling Bloem Celtic
- Orlando Pirates vs Bloemfontein Celtic Predictions for Tuesday’s Premier Soccer League match
- Match is being played at 15:00 GMT at Orlando Stadium
- Pirates are 15 home matches unbeaten (10 wins)
- A home victory is my tip in Soweto
- Best bets, betting tips and predictions for Orlando Pirates vs Bloemfontein Celtic
Pirates flying at home (Getty Images)
Orlando Pirates vs Bloemfontein Celtic Predictions
Pirates are finding some good form in recent weeks and are looking more solid defensively. Celtic are in terrible away form and are struggling to score goals on their travels. I am backing Pirates to win this match to nil.
- Orlando Pirates have won 5 of their last 6 matches (all competitions).
- Orlando Pirates have kept 4 clean sheets in their last 6 matches (all competitions).
- Orlando Pirates have won 10 of their last 15 home matches (5 draws)(all competitions).
- Bloemfontein Celtic have lost 6 of their last 7 away matches (all competitions).
- Bloemfontein Celtic have failed to score in 4 of their last 5 away matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
Orlando Pirates hold an advantage of 20-12 over 41 meetings against Bloemfontein Celtic with nine draws.
Their last meeting was in December as Pirates won 2-1 in the MTN8 cup final at a neutral venue.
Orlando Pirates Form
Pirates sit 4th in the PSL table after an inconsistent season with eight draws in their 18 matches. They are seven points behind Mamelodi Sundowns having played two more matches.
Pirates picked up a 2-0 home victory against Cape Town City and then 3-0 away and 1-0 home wins against Jwaneng Galaxy in the CAF Confederations Cup. A 1-1 draw on their travels at SuperSport United followed.
In their last match, Pirates beat Maritzburg United 3-1 away after second half goals from Kabelo Dlamini, Deon Hotto and Vincent Pule.
Orlando Pirates Injuries & Team News
Pirates continue to have numerous injuries in attacking areas as Tshegofatso Mabasa, Thembinkosi Lorch, Gabadinho Mhango and Zakhele Lepasa are all expected to miss out.
Kabelo Dlamini could start as the number ten having scored off the bench in the last match.
Bloemfontein Celtic Form
Bloemfontein Celtic have had a mixed season but seven points from their last five league matches has seen the side move to 11th in the Premier Soccer League table.
A 1-0 home win against TTM was followed by losing 4-3 away to AmaZulu and 4-0 away to Cape Town City. They then beat SuperSport United 2-1 at home and draw 1-1 with Chippa United on their own turf.
In their last match, Celtic lost 1-0 away to TS Galaxy.
Bloemfontein Celtic Injuries & Team News
Celtic have been struggling with injuries to key players this season but they had first choice goalkeeper Jackson Mabokgwane and midfielder Lantshene Phalane back on the bench for last match.
Tshepo Rikhotso will still be absent in defence due to suspension.
Orlando Pirates vs Bloemfontein Celtic Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Orlando Pirates vs Bloemfontein Celtic live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Orlando Pirates vs Bloemfontein Celtic live stream.
I am backing Pirates to continue their fine home form against a Celtic side who are struggling on their travels.
Best Bet: Pirates Win To Nil Win To Nil @1.80 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Correct Score Tip: Pirates win 1-0 Correct Score @7.00 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit