- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
Borussia Dortmund vs Man City Predictions & Tips - Citizens to do the business in UEFA Champions League
- Borussia Dortmund vs Man City predictions for Wednesday’s UEFA Champions League clash
- The quarter-final 2nd leg is being played at 9pm SAST at Westfalenstadion
- Borussia Dortmund have scored in their last 39 fixtures
- I'm tipping Manchester City to win with BTTS
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Borussia Dortmund vs Manchester City
Borussia Dortmund vs Manchester City Predictions
Manchester City are the form side across Europe and can take down Borussia Dortmund to progress. I'm tipping City to win with BTTS and advance to the UEFA Champions League semi-finals.
- Borussia Dortmund have scored in their last 39 matches (all competitions).
- Borussia Dortmund have lost 2-1 in 2 of their last 3 matches (all competitions).
- Borussia Dortmund have conceded 2+ goals in 6 of their last 7 matches (all competitions).
- Man City have won 27 of their last 29 matches (all competitions).
- Man City have won by 2+ goals in their last 5 matches (all competitions).
- Man City have seen BTTS in their last 2 matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
Borussia Dortmund and Man City have one win each with a draw in three matches.
These clubs first met in the 2012/13 UEFA Champions League group stage. The first game in Manchester ended in a 1-1 draw with Borussia Dortmund winning 1-0 in Germany.
Man City won 2-1 in the first leg at Etihad Stadium last week. Kevin De Bruyne opened the scoring with Phil Foden scoring in the 90th minute after Marco Reus had equalised.
Borussia Dortmund Form
Borussia Dortmund are in poor form, winning two of their last seven matches in all competitions. They drew 2-2 at Koln with Erling Haaland equalising in the 90th minute.
Edin Terzic’s side then lost 2-1 at home against Eintracht Frankfurt that left them 7 points off fourth spot in the Bundesliga.
Dortmund lost 2-1 against Man City in the Champions League quarter-final first leg last week. Marco Reus equalised in the 84th minute but they couldn’t hold on.
Borussia Dortmund’s last match was a 3-2 win in Stuttgart. They were 1-0 down at half time, goals to Jude Bellingham and Marco Reus making it 2-1 with Ansgar Knauff scoring a late winner.
Borussia Dortmund Injuries & Team News
Dortmund left back Marcel Schmelzer and centre back Dan-Axel Zagadou are injured.
Midfielder Axel Witsel, winger Jadon Sancho and striker Youssoufa Moukoko are also out.
Manchester City Form
Manchester City won 21 consecutive matches from December to March. They lost 2-0 against Manchester United before winning their next six games.
Pep Guardiola’s side won 2-1 at home against Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League quarter-final first leg last week. Kevin De Bruyne opened the scoring with Phil Foden scoring the winner in the 90th minute after Dortmund equalised.
City’s last match was a shock 2-1 home defeat to Leeds despite having 71% possession and 29-2 shots. Leeds took the lead before being reduced to 10 men in the 46th minute, Ferran Torres equalising before conceding in the 91st minute.
Manchester City Injuries & Team News
Pep Guardiola has doubts about defender Aymeric Laporte and striker Sergio Agüero.
Borussia Dortmund vs Man City Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Borussia Dortmund vs Man City live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Borussia Dortmund vs Man City live stream.
Borussia Dortmund have no issues scoring goals, their problem is keeping the ball out of their own net. Manchester City can win 2-1 again to progress to the semi-finals of the UEFA Champions League.
Best Bet: Man City Win Full Time Result @1.67 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Man City Win & BTTS Win & BTTS @3.00 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Man City Win 2-1 Correct Score @8.50 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit