- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
- Tuesday 10
Chelsea vs Porto Predictions & Tips - Chelsea to stroll into the semi-finals
- Chelsea vs Porto predictions for Tuesday’s UEFA Champions League clash
- The quarter-final 2nd leg is being played at 9pm SAST at Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán
- Chelsea have won to nil in 4 of their last 5 meetings with Porto
- I'm tipping Chelsea to win to nil in Sevilla
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Chelsea vs Porto
Chelsea vs Porto Predictions
Chelsea eased past Porto 2-0 in the first leg of their UEFA Champions League quarter-final and can do it again to advance to the semi-finals of the prestigious competition.
- Chelsea have won 7 of their last 8 matches (UEFA Champions League).
- Chelsea have won to nil in 4 of their last 5 matches (UEFA Champions League).
- Chelsea have kept 13 clean sheets in their last 17 matches (all competitions).
- Chelsea have won 2-0 in 3 of their last 4 home matches (all competitions).
- Chelsea have won 5 of their last 6 matches against Porto (UEFA Champions League).
- Chelsea have won to nil in 4 of their last 5 matches against Porto (UEFA Champions League).
- Porto have lost their last 2 matches (UEFA Champions League).
Head to Head
Chelsea have a 6-2 advantage against Porto with 1 draw in 9 matches.
Chelsea have five of the last six encounters including 2-0 in the quarter-final first leg last week.
Chelsea have been in great form since Thomas Tuchel became manager in January. They have kept 13 clean sheets in their last 17 matches.
Tuchel’s side recently kept seven consecutive clean sheets, culminating in 2-0 home wins against Atletico Madrid in the UEFA Champions League round of 16 and Sheffield United in the FA Cup.
Chelsea returned to the Premier League with shock 5-2 home defeat to West Brom. There were excuses with Thiago Silva sent off in the 27th minute.
The Blues beat Porto 2-0 in the Champions League quarter-final first leg. Mason Mount opened the scoring with Ben Chilwell wrapping it up late on.
Chelsea’s last match was a 4-1 win at Crystal Palace on Saturday. They had 23-1 shots with Kai Havertz, Christian Pulisic (2) and Kurt Zouma on target.
Chelsea Injuries and Team News
Chelsea have a full strength side available.
Porto got past Juventus in the UEFA Champions League round of 16. The Dragons won 2-1 at home and 3-2 in extra time in Italy to advance on away goals.
Sérgio Conceição’s side returned to the Primeira Liga with three straight wins. They needed late goals in 2-0 wins against Pacos de Ferreira, Portimonense and a 2-1 home win against Santa Clara.
Porto’s last match was a 2-0 win at Tondela. Toni Martínez opened the scoring with Mehdi Taremi coming off the bench to wrap it up.
Porto Injuries & Team News
Centre back Iván Marcano remains injured.
Midfielder Sérgio Oliveira and striker Mehdi Taremi are available after suspension.
Chelsea vs Porto Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Chelsea vs Porto live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Chelsea vs Porto live stream.
Where can I watch free UEFA Champions League live streaming?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch free UEFA Champions League live streaming.
Chelsea beat Porto 2-0 in the first leg of their UEFA Champions League quarter-final, with a repeat performance predicted in Spain on Tuesday night.
Best Bet: Chelsea Win Full Time Result @1.85 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Chelsea Win To Nil @3.00 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Chelsea Win 2-0 Correct Score @8.00 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit