- Saturday 19
- Sunday 20
- Monday 21
- Tuesday 22
- Wednesday 23
- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
Man United vs Roma Predictions & Tips - Tight affair predicted for Old Trafford clash
- Man United vs Roma predictions for Thursday's UEFA Europa League semi-final clash
- The first leg is being played at Old Trafford (9.00pm SAST)
- Man United have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 5 Europa League outings
- The Red Devils are tipped to edge a tight first leg encounter
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Manchester United vs Roma
Man United vs Roma Predictions
Manchester United have been solid in their run to the UEFA Europa League semi-finals. I'm expecting more of the same on Thursday night in the first leg, with under 2.5 goals the best bet at Old Trafford.
- Man United have won 7 of their last 9 matches (all competitions).
- Man United have won their last 3 matches (UEFA Europa League).
- Man United have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 5 matches (UEFA Europa League).
- Man United have kept 5 clean sheets in their last 6 matches (UEFA Europa League).
- Man United have won 4 of their last 5 matches against Roma (UEFA Champions League).
- Roma have lost their last 2 away matches (Serie A).
Head to Head
Manchester United are unbeaten in the last five meetings against Roma, winning four of them.
The last competitive meetings came in the 2007/08 UEFA Champions League quarter-finals with United winning 2-0 in Rome and 1-0 in Manchester.
Man United Form
Man United saw a five-game winning run ended as they drew 0-0 with Leeds on Sunday. The stalemate saw the Red Devils close to within 10 points of leaders Man City.
It was only the second time in the last nine games that United had failed to win.
Ole Gunnar Solksjaer's side won five straight before heading to Elland Road, including a 4-0 aggregate win over Granada in the Europa League quarter-finals.
United also recorded Premier League wins over Brighton, Tottenham and Burnley in the recent run.
Man United Team News
Defender Phil Jones and forward Anthony Martial remain United's only absentees through injury.
Luke Shaw, Harry Maguire and Scott McTominay all missed the second leg against Granada through suspension. All three are available again.
David De Gea should start in goal in place of Dean Henderson.
Roma sealed a spot in the Europa League semi-finals with a 1-1 draw at home to Ajax, which secured a 3-2 aggregate victory.
But the stalemate in Rome has proved to be the start of a four-game winless run for Paulo Fonseca’s side.
They followed the Europe League draw with a 3-1 defeat at Torino in Serie A.
Having then drawn 1-1 at home to Atalanta, Roma lost again at the weekend as they went down 3-2 away to Cagliari.
Roma Team News
Long-term absentee Nicolo Zaniolo remains sidelined with a knee injury.
Winger Pedro is also out with injury, but left-back Riccardo Calafiori is expected to be available.
Man United vs Roma FAQs
Where can I watch the Man United vs Roma live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Man United vs Roma live stream.
Manchester United are backed to edge a tight first-leg clash with under 2.5 goals the best bet for this one.
Best Bet: Under 2.5 Goals Total Goals @2.05 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Man United Win To Nil @2.62 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Man United Win 1-0 Correct Score @7.50 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit