- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
- Tuesday 10
Spain vs Poland Predictions & Tips - Back Moreno to do the business
- Spain vs Poland predictions for Saturday’s Euro 2020 clash
- The Group E match is being played at 9pm SAST at Estadio La Cartuja in Sevilla
- Spain have won 6 of their last 7 meetings with Poland
- I'm backing Spain to win to nil & Gerard Moreno to find the back of the net
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Spain vs Poland
Spain vs Poland Predictions
Spain are likely to give very little away against Poland. With Gerard Moreno set to start the match in Sevilla, I'm tipping the Villarreal forward to score and push La Roja to a win.
- Spain have won 3 of their last 5 matches (all competitions).
- Spain have kept clean sheets in their last 3 matches (friendlies).
- Spain have won by 2+ goals in 2 of their last 4 matches (all competitions).
- Spain’s Gerard Moreno scored 4 goals in his last 5 matches for Villarreal (all competitions).
- Spain have won 6 of their last 7 matches against Poland (all competitions).
- Spain have won by 3+ goals in their last 2 matches against Poland (all competitions).
- Spain have won to nil in 4 of their last 6 matches against Poland (all competitions).
- Poland have lost 2 of their last 4 matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
Spain have an 8-1 advantage against Poland with 1 draw in 10 matches.
Spain have won three of their last five matches. They beat Germany 6-0 in their final UEFA Nations League match to finish top of Group 4 in League A.
Luis Enrique’s side started the World Cup qualifiers with a 1-1 draw against Greece. They then won 2-1 in Georgia and 3-1 at home against Kosovo.
La Roja played one friendly to prepare for Euro 2020, a draw 0-0 against Portugal.
Spain started Euro 2020 with a 0-0 draw against Sweden. They had 85% possession and 17-4 shots but were wasteful up front.
Spain Squad & Team News
Goalkeepers: David de Gea, Robert Sánchez, Unai Simón
Defenders: César Azpilicueta, Diego Llorente, Pau Torres, Eric García, José Gayà, Jordi Alba, Aymeric Laporte
Midfielders: Sergio Busquets (captain), Marcos Llorente, Koke (vice-captain), Thiago, Rodri, Fabián, Dani Olmo, Pedri
Forwards: Álvaro Morata, Gerard, Ferran Torres, Adama Traoré, Mikel Oyarzabal, Pablo Sarabia
Diego Llorente and Sergio Busquets both had issues with corona virus and should be back in contention.
Changes will surely be in order here with Thiago, Pablo Sarabia, Mikel Oyarzabal and Gerard Moreno all in contention to start.
Poland have been in poor form with one win in their last eight matches in all competitions.
The Eagles drew 3-3 in Hungary in their opening World Cup qualifier. Poland then won 3-0 against Andorra before a 2-1 defeat in England.
Paulo Sousa’s side played two friendlies to prepare for Euro 2020. They drew 1-1 against Russia and 2-2 against Iceland.
Poland suffered a 2-1 defeat to Slovakia in their opening match at Euro 2020. Karol Linetty equalised but they conceded again after Grzegorz Krychowiak was sent off in the 62nd minute.
Poland Squad & Team News
Goalkeepers: Wojciech Szczęsny, Łukasz Skorupski, Łukasz Fabiański
Defenders: Kamil Piątkowski, Paweł Dawidowicz, Tomasz Kędziora, Jan Bednarek, Maciej Rybus, Kamil Glik (vice-captain), Bartosz Bereszyński, Michał Helik, Tymoteusz Puchacz
Midfielders: Kacper Kozłowski, Karol Linetty, Grzegorz Krychowiak, Mateusz Klich, Jakub Moder, Przemysław Płacheta, Przemysław Frankowski, Piotr Zieliński, Kamil Jóźwiak
Forwards: Arkadiusz Milik, Robert Lewandowski (captain), Karol Świderski, Dawid Kownacki, Jakub Świerczok
Defensive midfielder Grzegorz Krychowiak is suspended.
Robert Lewandowski has scored 66 goals in 120 internationals and continues to be the main man up front.
Spain vs Poland Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Spain vs Poland live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Spain vs Poland live stream.
Spain should have the majority of the ball against Poland and get the much-needed three points. With Gerard Moreno starting in attack, I'm tipping the Villarreal forward to find the back of the net.
Best Bet: Spain Win To Nil @2.20 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Gerard Moreno Anytime Goalscorer @2.30 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 2 Units
First Goalscorer Tip: Gerard Moreno First Goalscorer @4.90 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit