- Friday 17
- Saturday 18
- Sunday 19
- Monday 20
- Tuesday 21
- Wednesday 22
- Thursday 23
- Friday 24
- Saturday 25
- Sunday 26
- Monday 27
Senegal vs Eswatini Predictions & Tips - Lions of Teranga to put Eswatini to the sword in convincing victory
- Senegal vs Eswatini Predictions for Tuesday’s Africa Cup of Nations qualifier
- Match is being played at 17:00 GMT at Stade Lat Dior
- Senegal have won their last 9 home AFCON qualifiers
- Eswatini have lost 6 of their last 7 away AFCON qualifiers
- A big home win is tipped in Thiès
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Senegal vs Eswatini
Sengal can achieve easy home win in AFCON qualifier (Getty Images)
Senegal vs Eswatini Predictions
Senegal have already qualified but have called up their strongest squad and will want to finish off with a victory at home. Eswatini have nothing to play for besides pride but they are a poor team and struggle to score. I am tipping a convincing home victory.
- Senegal have won their last 9 home matches (Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers).
- Senegal have kept 7 clean sheets in their last 7 home matches (Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers).
- Eswatini have lost 6 of their last 7 away matches (Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers).
- Eswatini have failed to score in 6 of their last 7 away matches (Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers).
Head to Head
These sides have only met once before as Senegal won 4-1 away in Africa Cup of Nations qualifying in November 2019.
Senegal qualified for the Africa Cup of Nations after winning their first four qualifiers. They beat Congo 2-0 at home before thrashing Eswatini 4-1 away. A 2-1 away friendly loss to Morocco followed before a 2-0 home qualification win against Guinea-Bissau.
Senegal then secured their place at the AFCON but beating Guinea-Bissau 1-0 away.
In their last match, Senegal drew 0-0 away in Congo.
Senegal Injuries & Team News
Coach Aliou Cisse will be without goalkeeper Edouard Mendy for this match with Bingourou Kamara expected to deputise once again.
Leicester midfielder Nampalys Mendy made his Senegal debut in the draw with Congo and should play again. Striker Famara Diedhiou will hope to start after only playing 25 minutes against Congo. He scored a hattrick in the last meeting with Eswatini.
Eswatini have been the whipping boys of their Africa Cup of Nations qualification group. They started with a 3-0 away defeat to Guinea-Bissau before a 4-1 home defeat to Senegal. A 2-0 defeat away to Congo came next.
Eswatini then picked up their solitary point with a goalless home stalemate against Congo. In their last match, they lost 3-1 at home to Guinea-Bissau.
Eswatini Injuries & Team News
Eswatini have selected a squad entirely comprised of home-based players.
South African-based forward Felix Badenhorst, with 13 goals in 35 caps, is missing due to injury.
Senegal vs Eswatini Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Senegal vs Eswatini live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Senegal vs Eswatini live stream.
Senegal have a very strong squad despite already qualifying. They should win comfortably with Eswatini playing for pride only. I'm backing the match to see under 3.5 goals.
Best Bet: Under 3.5 Goals Total Goals @2.50 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: Senegal 3-0 Correct Score @6.50 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit