- Saturday 19
- Sunday 20
- Monday 21
- Tuesday 22
- Wednesday 23
- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
Kaizer Chiefs vs Wydad Casablanca Predictions & Tips - Amakhosi to take a point against poor travelers Wydad
- Kaizer Chiefs vs Wydad Casablanca Predictions for Saturday’s CAF Champions League match
- Match is being played at 16:00 GMT at FNB Stadium
- Wydad have won 1 of their last 8 away CAF CL matches
- Chiefs have drawn 3 of their last 4 home matches in the CAF CL
- A draw is tipped in Soweto
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Kaizer Chiefs vs Wydad Casablanca
Kaizer Chiefs can take a point at home (Getty Images)
Kaizer Chiefs vs Wydad Casablanca Predictions
Chiefs have been in poor form but they have looked solid defensively in their home CAF matches. Wydad Casablanca are not the best travellers and have just a single victory in eight away matches in the CAF Champions League. I am tipping Kaizer Chiefs to have enough to take a point from this match.
- Kaizer Chiefs have drawn 3 of their last 4 home matches (CAF Champions League).
- Kaizer Chiefs have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 4 home matches (all competitions).
- Kaizer Chiefs have kept 4 clean sheets in their last 4 home matches (CAF Champions League).
- Wydad Casablanca have won 1 of their last 8 away matches (3 draws)(CAF Champions League).
- Wydad Casablanca have seen under 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 6 away matches (CAF Champions League).
Head to Head
These sides have only met once before as Wydad Casablanca thrashed Kaizer Chiefs 4-0 in February at home.
Kaizer Chiefs Form
Chiefs’ CAF Champions League group results have so far been a 0-0 draw at home with Horoya, a 4-0 defeat at Wydad Casablanca, a 2-0 home win against Petro de Luanda and a goalless draw away at the same opponents. They sit third in the group but are level on points with Horoya in second place.
Kaizer Chiefs have won just two of their last 12 matches in all competitions. However, they are four matches unbeaten now having won 2-0 at home to Petro de Luanda before a 1-1 draw at Maritzburg United and a 0-0 draw away at Petro de Luanda.
Their last match saw a shock 1-0 home win against Orlando Pirates after parking the bus and nicking a second half winner through Samir Nurkovic.
Kaizer Chiefs Injuries & Team News
Chiefs have Lebogang Manyama available after he missed the Pirates match due to a league suspension. Itumeleng Khune is back in goal after a family bereavement whilst Anthony Agay could feature in defence.
Khama Billiat remains injured in attack whilst Leonardo Castro should return to contention in forward areas after a knock.
Wydad Casablanca Form
Having had a five week break due to the Morocco National Team’s commitments, Wydad have returned in very good form. They sit top of the table in the Botola Pro League and lead their CAF Champions League group with three wins and a draw from four matches without conceding a single goal.
Wydad beat Petro de Luanda 1-0 away before thrashing Kaizer Chiefs 4-0 at home and beating Horoya 2-0 on their own turf. A 2-2 away draw at Moghreb Tetouan was next before a 0-0 stalemate away at Horoya.
Their last match saw a fine 2-0 home win in the league against rivals Raja Casablanca.
Wydad Casablanca Injuries & Team News
Striker Mohamed Ounajem went off injured in the last match. He has had the FIFA break to recover and will hope to bit fit enough to start in attack.
Simon Msuva is pushing for a start in the wide areas after scoring three goals in his last five matches. He was only a substitute against Raja Casablanca.
Odds for this match have yet to be released.
Kaizer Chiefs vs Wydad Casablanca Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Kaizer Chiefs vs Wydad Casablanca live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Kaizer Chiefs vs Wydad Casablanca live stream.