- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
- Wednesday 28
- Thursday 29
- Friday 30
- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
Fulham vs Leeds Predictions and Tips - Game of fine margins in London
- Fulham vs Leeds predictions for Friday’s Premier League clash.
- The match is being played at the Craven Cottage (10:00 pm SAST).
- Leeds are winless in three Premier League games.
- I'm tipping a 0-0 draw in London.
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Fulham vs Leeds.
Fulham vs Leeds Predictions
Fulham and Leeds United have both struggle in front of goal of late. I'm backing a low-scoring match with a 0-0 draw predicted.
- Fulham have lost their last 2 home matches (Premier League).
- Fulham have failed to score in 3 of their last 4 matches (Premier League).
- Fulham have failed to score in 5 of their last 6 home matches (all competitions).
- Fulham have drawn 5 of their last 11 matches (Premier League).
- Fulham have seen under 1.5 goals in 3 of their last 4 home matches (Premier League).
- Leeds have are winless in their last 3 matches (Premier League).
- Leeds have failed to score in their last 3 matches (Premier League).
- Leeds have seen under 1.5 goals in 2 of their last 3 matches (Premier League).
The two sides have met 58 times and Leeds hold a 24-19-win advantage over Fulham, with 15 games drawn.
In the reverse fixture at Elland Road in September, Leeds defeated Fulham in a 4-3 thriller. Hélder Costa and Aleksandar Mitrovic scored early for each side but three Leeds goals from Mateusz Klich, Patrick Bamford and Costa either side of half time gave the Yorkshire side all three points.
Fulham were unable to build on their 1-0 win over Liverpool two weeks ago after suffering a heavy 3-0 defeat at home to Man City last weekend.
Scott Parker’s side were level at half time but three quick fire goals in the second half handed Fulham a deserved defeat.
The Cottagers have now lost two of their last three games in the Premier League and have lost their last two games at home.
Fulham have struggled at home this season, losing six of their last eight and scored one goal in their last five at Craven Cottage.
Fulham Injuries and Team News
Fulham trio Bobby Decordova-Reid, Tom Cairney and Marek Rodak are unlikely to return as they recover from injury.
Scott Parker made two changes to his starting XI for the 3-0 loss to Man City. Ruben Loftus-Cheek replaced Decordova-Reid in midfield and André-Frank Zambo Anguissa came in for Josh Maja.
Loftus-Cheek is set to keep his place for the Leeds clash, while Parker could recall Maja upfront to help Fulham’s goalscoring problems at home.
Leeds drew for the first time in 19 Premier League matches last weekend as they shared the points with Chelsea in a 0-0 draw at Elland Road.
Both sides hit the woodwork in the first half, but Leeds kept out a dominant Chelsea side who controlled the game with nearly 70% possession.
Leeds are now winless in their last three Premier League games and have failed to score in that run.
Marcelo Bielsa’s side have lost four of their last six in the Premier League.
Leeds Injuries and Team News
Leeds’ top scorer Patrick Bamford was substituted in the first half against Chelsea with a dead leg and is a doubt.
Defender Liam Cooper, midfielder Adam Forshaw and forward Pablo Hernandez are all ruled out.
Bielsa replaced Bamford with Rodrigo against Chelsea last weekend and the Spanish striker could be the only change for Leeds.
Fulham vs Leeds Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Fulham vs Leeds live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Fulham vs Leeds live stream.
Fulham and Leeds United have shown they are capable of producing good results, they have both just lacked a cutting edge at times. That's why I'm tipping a 0-0 draw in London.
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @3.60 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Under 1.5 Goals Total Goals @3.40 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: 0-0 Draw Correct Score @11.00 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit