- Tuesday 28
- Wednesday 29
- Thursday 30
- Friday 1
- Saturday 2
- Sunday 3
- Monday 4
- Tuesday 5
- Wednesday 6
- Thursday 7
- Friday 8
Man City vs Chelsea Predictions & Tips - City to seal the league title with victory
- Man City vs Chelsea predictions for Saturday’s Premier League clash
- The fixture is being played at the Etihad Stadium (6.30pm SAST)
- Manchester City have won 20 of their last 22 Premier League outings
- City are backed to beat Chelsea and claim the Premier League title
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Man City vs Chelsea
Man City vs Chelsea Predictions
Manchester City may have slipped up recently against Chelsea in the FA Cup semi-final, but Pep Guardiola’s charges can clinch the English Premier League title with a hard-earned victory on Saturday. No Premier League team has scored more or conceded less than City, so they are tipped for a narrow win before the sides meet again in the UEFA Champions League final later in the month.
- Man City have won 33 of their last 36 matches (all competitions).
- Man City have won 20 of their last 22 matches (Premier League).
- Man City have won their last 3 home matches against Chelsea (Premier League).
- Chelsea have conceded 1 goal or less in 24 of their last 25 matches (all competitions).
- Chelsea have seen under 2.5 goals in 18 of their last 20 matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
Manchester City beat Chelsea 3-1 at Stamford Bridge in the Premier League in January.
But Chelsea ended City’s quadruple bid in April though, winning their FA Cup semi-final 1-0 at Wembley.
City have won four of the last six meetings and each of the last three at the Etihad Stadium.
Man City Form
Manchester City have been in fantastic form since mid-December.
City have won 20 of their last 22 Premier League games and 33 of their last 36 in all competitions.
This red-hot run has propelled them to top spot in the Premier League, EFL Cup glory and a spot in the Champions League Final against Chelsea.
They go into this match on a five-match win streak in all competitions after a 2-0 Champions League win over PSG on Tuesday.
Man City Team News
City have only one notable absentee. They will be without John Stones as he serves the final match of a three-game ban for his dismissal against Aston Villa.
Chelsea have enjoyed some early success under new manager Thomas Tuchel.
Tuchel has led them into the top four in the Premier League as well as the Champions League and FA Cup Finals.
The Blues are unbeaten in their last six in all competitions - a run that includes a cup win over City and a 2-0 win over Real Madrid in the Champions League on Wednesday.
They won by the same scoreline when last in action against Fulham in the Premier League last weekend.
Chelsea Team News
At this late stage in the season Chelsea are looking very healthy on the injury front.
Mateo Kovacic missed the midweek win over Real Madrid due to a thigh injury and is unlikely to return in time for Saturday.
Man City vs Chelsea FAQs
Where can I watch the Man City vs Chelsea live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Man City vs Chelsea live stream.
Chelsea have been very good under Thomas Tuchel, but City are the cream of the crop in England. They can clinch the English Premier League title with a narrow win over the Blues on Saturday.
Best Bet: BTTS - No Both Teams To Score @-125.00 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Man City Full-Time Result @-111.11 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 2 Units
Value Bet: Man City & -2.5 Result & Total Goals @300.00 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit