- Saturday 19
- Sunday 20
- Monday 21
- Tuesday 22
- Wednesday 23
- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
Tottenham vs Wolves Predictions & Tips - Home comforts for Spurs
- Tottenham vs Wolves predictions for Sunday’s Premier League clash
- The match is being played at 3:05 pm SAST at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
- Tottenham have won 15 of their last 20 home fixtures across all competitions
- I'm backing Spurs to win and BTTS
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Tottenham vs Wolves
Tottenham vs Wolves Predictions
Tottenham Hotspur’s impressive home form has kept them in the hunt for European football for the 2021/22 campaign. Wolves have struggled to win on the road, so I'm backing a Spurs win and BTTS.
- Tottenham have won 15 of their last 20 home matches (all competitions)
- Tottenham have won 2 of their last 3 matches (Premier League)
- Tottenham have seen BTTS in 7 of their last 9 matches (Premier League)
- Tottenham have seen BTTS in 8 of their last 9 matches against Wolves (Premier League)
- Wolves have seen BTTS in 4 of their last 6 away matches (Premier League)
Tottenham have a 48-29 advantage against Wolves in 98 meetings with 21 draws.
Tottenham’s three-match unbeaten run in the Premier League came to an end after a 3-1 away defeat against Leeds on Saturday.
Leeds scored early on and Son Heun-Min equalised in the first half. Spurs conceded again before halftime and had chances to get back in the game, with Harry Kane hitting the bar before they conceded a third late on.
The result followed back-to-back home wins for Ryan Mason's side. A 2-1 win against Southampton and a comfortable 4-0 win against Sheffield United made it five home wins in six Premier League matches.
Good home form has kept Spurs within four points of the European places. They are 7th in the Premier League with three matches remaining this season.
Tottenham Injuries & Team News
Full-back Ben Davies is ruled out with a calf injury.
Wolves beat Brighton 2-1 on Sunday, their first win in three Premier League matches.
Wolves conceded early on but dominated the match after Brighton had a man sent off. Nuno Espirito Santo’s side had 60% possession and 16 shots, with Adama Traore and Morgan Gibbs-White scoring in the last 15 minutes.
The Midlands side have been inconsistent in the Premier League after a 1-1 away draw against West Brom and a 4-0 home defeat to Burnley.
Wolves have one win in their last five away matches, a 1-0 victory against relegated Fulham. Patchy form has prevented Wolves from making a push for Europe this season as they remain 12th on 45 points.
Wolves Injuries & Team News
Defender Willy Boly and midfielder Owen Otasowie could return to the squad this weekend.
Striker Raul Jimenez, winger Pedro Neto and defenders Jonny and Fernando Marcal are ruled out through injury.
Tottenham vs Wolves Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Tottenham vs Wolves live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Tottenham vs Wolves live stream.
Tottenham Hotspur have a great recent record at home and they should pick up another victory against a patchy Wolves outfit. I'm tipping Spurs to win and BTTS.
Best Bet: Tottenham Win Full Time Result @1.57 at BetMGM - 5 Units
Value Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS @1.95 at Caesars (Sport) - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: Tottenham Win 2-1 Correct Score @9.00 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit