- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
Swallows vs Cape Town City Predictions & Tips - Extra time needed with teams to cancel each other out again
- Swallows vs Cape Town City Predictions for Wednesday’s MTN8 semi-final second leg
- This MTN8 semi-final is being played at 16:00 BST at Dobsonville Stadium
- These sides have played out two 0-0 draws this season already
- A low scoring draw is tipped in Soweto
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Swallows vs Cape Town City
Swallows vs Cape Town City Predictions
Swallows and City have played out two 0-0 draws this season already. They are evenly matched and know how to nullify each other. I am tipping this second leg to end level with extra time required.
- Swallows vs Cape Town City Predictions
- Head to Head
- Swallows Form
- Swallows Injuries & Team News
- Cape Town City Form
- Cape Town City Injuries & Team News
- Swallows vs Cape Town City FAQ
- Swallows have drawn 19 of their last 26 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Swallows have seen under 2.5 goals in 15 of their last 16 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Cape Town City have drawn their last 3 matches against Swallows (all competitions).
- Cape Town City have failed to score in 4 of their last 5 away matches (Premier Soccer League).
Head to Head
Swallows hold a 1-0 advantage against Cape Town across five previous meetings with four draws. The sides drew 0-0 in their most recent meeting four days ago in the PSL.
Swallows are struggling with just one win in 14 PSL matches. Their first leg match against Cape Town City saw a 0-0 away draw but they conceded 2.10 xG and should have lost.
A 1-0 loss at Mamelodi Sundowns in an even affair came next before losing 3-0 at SuperSport United. It was another close match but three goals conceding in ten minutes with two penalties led to a defeat.
Their last match was against Cape Town City on Saturday as the sides again drew 0-0 with very few chances. Both sides settled for a point after cancelling each other out.
Swallows Injuries & Team News
Swallows are without top centre back Wandisile Letlabika so Junaid Sait will start.
Midfielders Tlakusani Mthethwa and Given Thibedi are out injured. Yagan Sasman is a doubt at left back and striker Ruzaigh Gamildien missed the last match.
Cape Town City Form
City have had a mixed start to the season with three draws, two wins and one defeat in six matches. A 2-1 comeback win at Royal AM saw the side scored twice in six second half minutes.
A 0-0 home draw against Swallows in the MTN8 semi-final first leg followed as City had 25 shots and 2.1 xG. A 3-0 home loss to Stellenbosch followed having conceded two goals in the final ten minutes.
Their last match saw a cagey 0-0 draw at Swallows. City played a back five and got the draw they came for.
Cape Town City Injuries & Team News
City should have Terrence Mashego fit to start at left wingback after illness forced him onto the bench in the last match.
Tashreeq Morris could be recalled up front and Craig Martin is pushing to be involved down the right flank.
Swallows vs Cape Town City FAQ
Where can I watch the Swallows vs Cape Town City live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Swallows vs Cape Town City live stream.