- Saturday 19
- Sunday 20
- Monday 21
- Tuesday 22
- Wednesday 23
- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
Baroka vs Orlando Pirates Predictions & Tips - Solid Baroka to take a point
- Baroka vs Orlando Pirates Predictions for Wednesday’s Premier Soccer League match
- Match is being played at 15:00 GMT at Peter Mokaba Stadium
- Baroka have drawn 5 of their last 9 matches
- Pirates have drawn 3 of their last 6 away PSL matches
- A draw is tipped in Polokwane
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Baroka vs Orlando Pirates
Pirates to get a point on the road (Getty images)
Baroka vs Orlando Pirates Predictions
Baroka have been very solid of late with just one defeat in nine PSL matches with six draws. Pirates are in poor form on their travels with no wins in nine away matches. I am tipping a draw in this match.
- Baroka have drawn 5 of their last 9 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Baroka have seen under 1.5 goals in 4 of their last 6 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Baroka have drawn their last 5 matches against Orlando Pirates (all competitions).
- Orlando Pirates have drawn 3 of their last 6 away matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Orlando Pirates have kept 3 clean sheets in their last 4 matches (Premier Soccer League).
Head to Head
Orlando Pirates hold a 2-1 advantage against Baroka across their previous 10 matches with seven draws.
Their last five meetings have ended level included a 1-1 draw in November.
Baroka secured PSL safety in their last match. They sit ninth in the table after a run of three wins and seven draws in their last 12 matches.
After a 1-1 draw at Maritzburg United, Baroka lost to TS Galaxy and drew 1-1 at SuperSport United. That was followed by an excellent performance win 1-0 at AmaZulu to end their 16-match undefeated run.
Baroka drew 0-0 in their last match against TTM to move clear of the relegation zone.
Baroka Injuries & Team News
Baroka have an injury doubt over Vusi Sibiya for this match.
Coach Thoka Matsemela has a clean bill of health otherwise and no suspensions.
Orlando Pirates Form
Pirates are having a poor end to the season with just two wins in their last ten matches. They sit fourth in the PSL table with a four point gap to the CAF Champions League places.
After losing 3-0 to Mamelodi Sundowns, Pirates bounced back to beat Black Leopards 3-0 and then drew 0-0 at Stellenbosch after a poor performance. They were eliminated from the CAF Confederations Cup after a 1-1 draw and 4-0 away defeat to Raja Casablanca.
Pirates then beat second placed AmaZulu 1-0 but followed that up by losing 1-0 at TS Galaxy. They conceded an early goal and struggled to beat their opponents down.
Orlando Pirates Injuries & Team News
Pirates are without the versatile Abel Mabaso due to suspension.
First choice goalkeeper Richard Ofori is out and defender Thulani Hlatshwayo is a major doubt. Tshegofatso Mabasa and Zakhele Lepasa remain absent with injuries in attack.
Baroka vs Orlando Pirates Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Baroka vs Orlando Pirates live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Baroka vs Orlando Pirates live stream.