- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
- Wednesday 28
- Thursday 29
- Friday 30
- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
Baroka vs TS Galaxy Predictions & Tips - Galaxy to stop the rot with point on their travels
- Baroka vs TS Galaxy Predictions for Wednesday’s Premier Soccer League match
- Match is being played at 15:00 GMT at Peter Mokaba Stadium
- Baroka have drawn their last 2 home matches
- A draw is tipped in Polokwane
- Betting tips, predictions and team news
Baroka vs TS Galaxy Predictions
Baroka have hit a good period of performances but are mostly drawing matches with just two wins in their last 12. TS Galaxy have become complacent as they looked safe from relegation but their performance in the last match was good. I am tipping them to stop the rot with a draw on the road.
- Baroka have drawn their last 2 home matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Baroka have seen BTTS yes in their last 5 home matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Baroka have won 2 of their last 12 matches (7 draws, 2 losses) (Premier SoccerLeague).
- TS Galaxy have lost their last 4 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- TS Galaxy have scored just 3 goals combined in their last 6 matches (Premier Soccer League).
Head to Head
These sides have met just once before as the match ended 2-2 in the reverse fixture in January.
Baroka have hit some improved form of late with two wins and five draws in their last eight matches. Those 11 points has seen them move up to ninth on the PSL table with a ten point gap to the relegation zone.
After winning 2-1 against Black Leopards, Baroka drew 0-0 at Golden Arrows and lost 3-1 to Stellenbosch. Three successive draws followed before a 1-0 win at Chippa United.
Their last match saw a 1-1 draw at Maritzburg United.
Baroka Injuries & Team News
Baroka will be without Ananias Gebhardt at left back after his red card in the last match.
Right winger Thamsanqa Masiya and playmaker Nhlanhla Mgaga are expected to start.
TS Galaxy Form
TS Galaxy had a superb eight match unbeaten run after bringing in coach Owen Da Gama. The side has taken their put off the pedal in recent weeks with four consecutive losses as they sit 11th on the PSL table.
After thrashing Black Leopards, TS Galaxy lost to 2-0 to Maritzburg United. A 2-1 loss at Bloemfontein Celtic and a 2-0 loss to TTM followed.
In their last match, The Rockets lost 2-1 at AmaZulu.
TS Galaxy Injuries & Team News
TS Galaxy welcome back Bathusi Aubaas in midfield after suspension. Coach Owen Da Gama dropped several players for the last match and they had to bring them on when trailing.
Defenders Marks Munyai and Given Msimango are set for recalls as are strikers Mxolisi Macuphu and Wayde Lekay.
Baroka vs TS Galaxy Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Baroka vs TS Galaxy live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Baroka vs TS Galaxy live stream.