- Friday 17
- Saturday 18
- Sunday 19
- Monday 20
- Tuesday 21
- Wednesday 22
- Thursday 23
- Friday 24
- Saturday 25
- Sunday 26
- Monday 27
Bloemfontein Celtic vs Kaizer Chiefs Predictions & Tips - Celtic to extend unbeaten home record
- Bloemfontein Celtic vs Kaizer Chiefs Predictions for Saturday‘s Premier Soccer League match
- Match is being played at 13:00 GMT at Dr. Petrus Molemela Stadium
- Celtic are unbeaten in 10 at home with 3 draws in the last 4 matches
- Chiefs have seen BTTS Yes in 10 of their last 11 matches
- A draw is tipped in Bloemfontein
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Bloemfontein Celtic vs Kaizer Chiefs
Chiefs have struggled this season, particularly in front of goal (Getty Images)
Bloemfontein Celtic vs Kaizer Chiefs Predictions
Celtic have been struggling to win or keep clean sheets of late but they are very strong at home and difficult to beat. Chiefs have been terrible this season and I don’t see them ending Celtic’s unbeaten home record. This match has a draw written all over it.
- Bloemfontein Celtic have drawn 3 of their last 4 home matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Bloemfontein Celtic are unbeaten in 10 home matches (five wins, five draws)(Premier Soccer League).
- Bloemfontein Celtic have seen BTTS Yes in 7 of their last 8 home matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Kaizer Chiefs have drawn 3 of their last 5 away matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Kaizer Chiefs have seen BTTS Yes in 10 of their last 11 matches (Premier Soccer League).
Head to Head
Chiefs hold an 18-5 lead over Celtic with 15 draws in their previous 38 matches.
When Chiefs hosted Celtic in November, the match ended 1-1. Anthony Agay put Kaizer Chiefs in front before Tumelo Mangweni equalised.
Bloemfontein Celtic Form
Celtic put together a six match unbeaten run prior to losing their last match. However, that streak contained four 1-1 draws and they sit 11th in the PSL table with just a five point buffer to the relegation zone.
After consecutive 1-1 draws, Celtic got their first win in six matches by beating TS Galaxy 2-1. Three 1-1 draws followed as they threw away leads at Golden Arrows and Stellenbosch and came back to get a point against Swallows.
In their last match, Celtic gave a toothless display and lost 1-0 at TTM.
Bloemfontein Celtic Injuries & Team News
Celtic look set to be without striker Ndumiso Mabena once again whilst winger Menzi Masuku and left back Ronald Pfumbidzai are also absent.
Coach John Maduka played a 3-4-3 shape in the last match with no recognised striker and had to bring on forwards Victor Letsoalo and Motebang Sera at half time. Both should be in the starting XI for this one.
Kaizer Chiefs Form
Chiefs just caught get going this PSL season with just two wins in their last 12 matches. They sit ninth on the PSL table with a one point gap to the top eight finish which was mandated to coach Gavin Hunt recently.
After coming back from behind twice in each match to draw 2-2 with Stellenbosch and 2-2 at Horoya, Chiefs conceded late to draw 1-1 at Baroka. A 2-1 loss to Cape Town City followed despite dominating the second half before a shock 2-1 win at Mamelodi Sundowns after two goals in three minutes in the second half.
Chiefs’ last outing saw a very poor performance and 1-0 loss to Chippa United after conceding late in the match.
Kaizer Chiefs Injuries & Team News
Chiefs have a major doubt over striker Khama Billiat due to injury. Samir Nurkovic should be recalled up front after two matches on the bench.
Gavin Hunt is expected to bring Reeve Frosler back into the starting lineup at left back but is without centre back Anthony Agay due to injury.
Bloemfontein Celtic vs Kaizer Chiefs Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Bloemfontein Celtic vs Kaizer Chiefs live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Bloemfontein Celtic vs Kaizer Chiefs live stream.
These sides sit close in the league table and I see this match being an even affair with a point apiece.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS @1.80 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @3.50 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @7.50 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit