- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
Chippa United vs Orlando Pirates Predictions & Tips - Chippa to lose a 12th straight match to Bucs
- Chippa United vs Orlando Pirates Predictions for Saturday’s Premier Soccer League match
- Fixture is being played at 14:00 BST at Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium
- Pirates have won their last 11 matches against Chippa United
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Chippa United vs Orlando Pirates
Chippa United vs Orlando Pirates Predictions
Chippa have an awful record against Pirates and have carried almost no attacking threat this season. Pirates have a very strong backline and I am tipping them to nick a narrow win.
- Chippa United vs Orlando Pirates Predictions
- Head to Head
- Chippa United Form
- Chippa United Injuries & Team News
- Orlando Pirates Form
- Orlando Pirates Injuries & Team News
- Chippa United vs Orlando Pirates FAQ
- Chippa United have lost 5 of their last 11 home matches (1 win, 5 draws)(Premier Soccer League).
- Chippa United have seen under 1.5 goals in 9 of their last 11 matches (all competitions).
- Orlando Pirates have seen under 1.5 goals in 3 of their last 4 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Orlando Pirates have won their last 11 matches against Chippa United (Premier Soccer League).
- Orlando Pirates have kept 3 clean sheets in their last 4 matches (Premier Soccer League).
Head to Head
Pirates hold a 13-3 advantage across 17 previous matches against Chippa with just one draw.
Bucs have won 11 consecutive matches against the Chilli Boys including a 3-0 away win in March.
Chippa United Form
Chippa appointed four-times league winner Gavin Hunt as coach this season. They finished 15th in the PSL table last term and had to beat Richards Bay in the play-offs to stay up.
The Chilli Boys began this season with a 1-0 win at Sekhukhune United. They then drew 0-0 against Mamelodi Sundowns where they did not have a single shot at goal but only conceded 0.55 xG.
Their last match saw a 1-0 defeat at Royal AM. Chippa again looked impotent with 0.5 xG and just two shots on target.
Chippa United Injuries & Team News
Coach Gavin Hunt could hand a start to Phakamani Mahlambi up front after a lively showing from the bench against Royal AM.
Striker Rodney Ramagalela is pushing for involvement, as is centre back Sandile Mthethwa. Hunt could stick with a 5-3-2 setup.
Orlando Pirates Form
Pirates finished last season with a poor run of form. They won just three of their final 12 matches in all competitions.
This season began with a 2-1 loss to Swallows in the MTN8 before a 2-2 draw with ten men against Stellenbosch having led 1-0 and 2-1. Bucs then drew 0-0 at Marumo Gallants in a dull match where they only produced 0.48 xG.
In their last match, Pirates won 1-0 against Swallows after Tshegofatso Mabasa’s goal in the second half. Bucs only mustered seven shots and 0.55 xG.
Orlando Pirates Injuries & Team News
Pirates welcome back defender Ntsikelelo Nyauza after suspension. Striker Zakhele Lepasa and goalkeeper Richard Ofori are out injured.
Star player Thembinkosi Lorch is out injured long-term. Tshegofatso Mabasa could start up front after his winner as a sub in the last match.
Chippa United vs Orlando Pirates FAQ
Where can I watch Chippa United vs Orlando Pirates live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch Chippa United vs Orlando Pirates live stream.
Pirates are backed to keep their fantastic record against Chippa. A win to nil with the match seeing under 1.5 goals is the tip.
Best Bet: Under 1.5 Goals Total Goals $2.40 at Bookmaker - 3 Units
Value Bet: Pirates Win to Nil Win To Nil $3.20 at Betstar Australia - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Pirates Win 1-0 Correct Score $5.75 at Neds - 1 Unit