- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
- Sunday 7
- Monday 8
- Tuesday 9
- Wednesday 10
- Thursday 11
- Friday 12
- Saturday 13
Kaizer Chiefs vs SuperSport United Predictions & Tips - Visitors to heap misery on dire Chiefs
- Kaizer Chiefs vs SuperSport United Predictions for Saturday’s Premier Soccer League match
- Match is being played at 13:00 GMT at FNB Stadium
- Chiefs have won 1 of their last 12 home matches
- SuperSport have won 4 of their last 5 away league matches
- SuperSport backed to win against lackluster Chiefs
- Preview, predictions, team news & stats
More misery for Kaizer Chiefs (Getty Images)
Kaizer Chiefs vs SuperSport United Predictions
Chiefs are in dire form and very low on confidence. SuperSport will fancy their chances with Chiefs only winning one of their last 12. The away side are strong on their travels and I am backing them to win.
- Kaizer Chiefs have lost 5 of their last 12 home matches (one win) (all competitions).
- Kaizer Chiefs have lost their last 3 matches (all competitions).
- Kaizer Chiefs have seen over 2.5 goals in 3 of their last 4 home matches (Premier Soccer League).
- SuperSport United have won 4 of their last 5 away matches (Premier Soccer League).
- SuperSport United have seen over 2.5 goals in 6 of their last 7 away matches (Premier Soccer League).
Head to Head
SuperSport United hold a 16-15 advantage versus Kaizer Chiefs over their previous 42 matches with 11 draws.
Their last meeting was in December as SuperSport won 2-1 at home as Bradley Grobler and Sipho Mbule scored the goals for the hosts. Lebogang Manyama pulled one back for Chiefs.
Kaizer Chiefs Form
Kaizer Chiefs are in dire form. They are four league matches without victory and were dumped out of the Nedbank Cup by lower league opposition. They sit 9th in the Premier Soccer League table having finished 2nd last season.
A 0-0 draw on the road at Stellenbosch and then a 1-1 home draw with Baroka was followed by a 2-1 loss to Orlando Pirates in an away game. A 2-1 home defeat to first division side Richards Bay FC followed in the Nedbank Cup.
In their last match, Chiefs were beaten 2-1 at home by AmaZulu. Darrel Matsheke was red carded after 72 minutes with the score at 1-1 before a late AmaZulu winner.
Kaizer Chiefs Injuries & Team News
Chiefs remain without star attacking player Khama Billiat due to injury. Happy Mashiane went off injured on the left wing in the last match and could miss out.
Siphosakhe Ntiya-Ntiya in defence and Darrel Matsheke in midfield are both suspended after recent red cards. Anthony Akumu is injured in defence but Chiefs hope to have him back for this match.
SuperSport United Form
After a 0-0 draw away at Mamelodi Sundowns, SuperSport drew 1-1 at home with AmaZulu and won 2-0 away at TTM. A 1-1 draw at home with Swallows was then followed by a 1-0 away loss to TTM in the Nedbank Cup.
SuperSport then saw a ten match unbeaten league run come to an end with 2-1 defeat at Bloemfontein Celtic.
In their last match, SuperSport beat Cape Town City 2-1 at home after a winner from Thamsanqa Gabuza in the 80th minute.
SuperSport United Injuries & Team News
SuperSport hope to have Onismor Bhasera back at left back or Kudakwashe Mahachi will deputise. He is naturally a winger and leaves the side exposed defensively.
Thamsanqa Gabuza scored the winner in the last match from the bench and will be hoping to earn a start. Jesse Donn did well in midfield as a substitute against Cape Town City and is pushing Lucky Mohomi for his spot.
Kaizer Chiefs vs SuperSport United Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Kaizer Chiefs vs SuperSport United live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Kaizer Chiefs vs SuperSport United live stream.