- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
Mamelodi Sundowns vs Swallows Predictions & Tips - Unstoppable hosts to pile misery on Birds
- Mamelodi Sundowns vs Swallows Predictions for Sunday’s Premier Soccer League match
- Fixture is being played at 15:30 BST at Loftus Stadium
- Swallows have lost 3 of their last 4 matches to nil
- Can Sundowns remain unbeaten?
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Mamelodi Sundowns vs Swallows
Sundowns can win to go further ahead at the top (Getty Images)
Mamelodi Sundowns vs Swallows Predictions
Sundowns are looking in breath-taking form. Swallows can’t currently score goals and are losing matches regularly. I am tipping yet another Sundowns win to nil.
- Mamelodi Sundowns vs Swallows Predictions
- Head to Head
- Mamelodi Sundowns Form
- Mamelodi Sundowns Injuries & Team News
- Swallows Form
- Swallows Injuries & Team News
- Mamelodi Sundowns vs Swallows FAQ
- Mamelodi Sundowns have won 10 of their last 12 matches (2 draws) (Premier Soccer League).
- Mamelodi Sundowns have kept 12 clean sheets in their last 13 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Swallows have failed to score in their last 6 matches (all competitions).
- Swallows are winless in their last 6 matches against Mamelodi Sundowns (lost 4, drew 2)(Premier Soccer League).
- Swallows have lost 3 of their last 4 matches to nil (all competitions).
Head to Head
Mamelodi Sundowns hold a 13-7 advantage over Swallows across their previous 29 matches with nine draws.
The sides played out a 0-0 draw when they last met in May.
Mamelodi Sundowns Form
Sundowns are currently in superb form. They backline has kept 25 clean sheets in their last 35 PSL matches. They have lost just once in 37 league matches.
A 2-0 home win against Kaizer Chiefs and 3-0 home victory against TS Galaxy was followed by a 2-0 win at Orlando Pirates. Peter Shalulile scored twice in the second half to seal the win.
Their last match saw a superb 3-0 win against Golden Arrows in the MTN8 semi-final second leg. Downs dominated through as Peter Shalulile, Divine Lunga and Neo Maema scored the goals.
Mamelodi Sundowns Injuries & Team News
Sundowns have two injuries at right back to Khuliso Mudau and Thapelo Morena. Left footed Lyle Lakay could cover in that role.
Midfielders Mothobi Mvala and Lebohang Maboe are out injured. Goalkeeper Denis Onyango has a knock so Ricardo Goss could get a rare start.
Swallows are really struggling right now with just one win in 14 PSL matches and a thrashing in the cup.
A 1-0 loss at Orlando Pirates in cagey affair was followed by losing 3-0 at SuperSport United after conceding three goals in ten minutes. A 0-0 home draw in the PSL against Cape Town City followed.
Their last match was also against Cape Town City as they were thrashed 4-0 at home in the MTN8 semi-final second leg. It was 0-0 after 41 minutes but Swallows collapsed as they tried to chase the game.
Swallows Injuries & Team News
Swallows have top centre-back Wandisile Letlabika back in contention and he could start.
Midfielders Tlakusani Mthethwa and Given Thibedi are out injured. Mwape Musonda could make his first start up front after working on his match fitness.
Mamelodi Sundowns vs Swallows FAQ
Where can I watch the Mamelodi Sundowns vs Swallows live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Mamelodi Sundowns vs Swallows live stream.
Sundowns are looking simply unstoppable and face a Swallows side in their worst form since promotion. I am tipping a straightforward Sundowns victory.
Best Bet: Sundowns Win Full Time Result $180.00 at Bookmaker - 4 Units
Value Bet: Sundowns Win To Nil Win to Nil $2.75 at Betstar Australia - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Sundowns Win 2-0 Correct Score $6.00 at Neds - 1 Unit