- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
Orlando Pirates vs Swallows Predictions & Tips - Soweto derby to end all square
- Orlando Pirates vs Swallows Predictions for Saturday’s Premier Soccer League match
- Fixture is being played at 14:00 BST at Orlando Stadium
- Swallows have drawn 18 of their last 23 matches
- A draw is predicted in Soweto
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Orlando Pirates vs Swallows
Pirates and Swallows set for draw (Getty Images)
Orlando Pirates vs Swallows Predictions
Both sides are struggling to win matches consistently right now. This match has a draw written all over will 1-1 looking a very likely score-line.
- Orlando Pirates vs Swallows Predictions
- Head to Head
- Orlando Pirates Form
- Orlando Pirates Injuries & Team News
- Swallows Form
- Swallows Injuries & Team News
- Orlando Pirates vs Swallows Live Stream FAQ
- Orlando Pirates have drawn 3 of their last 5 home matches (all competitions).
- Orlando Pirates have seen BTTS Yes in their last 2 home matches (all competitions).
- Swallows have drawn 18 of their last 23 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Swallows have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 13 matches (Premier Soccer League).
Head to Head
Orlando Pirates hold an 11-7 advantage over Swallows across their last 28 meetings with ten draws.
The sides last met in August as Swallows won 2-1 in the MTN8 quarter-final.
Orlando Pirates Form
Pirates have been in poor form for a long time. They won just three of their final 12 matches last season with four defeats.
They began this season by losing 2-1 to Swallows in the MTN8 quarter-final after two goalkeeping errors. A credible 2-2 draw followed with ten men against Stellenbosch having led twice.
Their last match saw a toothless performance to draw 0-0 at Marumo Gallants.
Orlando Pirates Injuries & Team News
Pirates are still without striker Zakhele Lepasa due to injury. Richard Ofori may be dropped in goal after several recent mistakes.
Ntsako Makhubela could make his debut in debut after joining from Golden Arrows. Thembinkosi Lorch could be fit to return either on the wing or as a false nine.
Swallows finished last season with 11 draws in their final 13 matches and just a single victory.
The Birds began this season by knocking Pirates out of the MTN8 after a brace by Ruzaigh Gamildien. A 1-0 win against Royal AM followed after a 93rd minute winner. Swallows then 0-0 draw in a tight match at AmaZulu.
Their last match a 0-0 draw at Cape Town City in the first leg of the MTN8 semi-final. Swallows were thoroughly outplayed and were fortunate not to lose.
Swallows Injuries & Team News
Coach Brandon Truter says his side have an injury crisis with doubts over seven players. Yagan Sasman and Tebogo Langerman are both injured at left back. Virgil Vries is doubtful in goal.
Midfielder Grant Margeman could make his debut after his loan move from Mamelodi Sundowns. Captain Lebohang Mokoena is a doubt in midfield.
Orlando Pirates vs Swallows Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch Orlando Pirates vs Swallows live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch Orlando Pirates vs Swallows live stream.