- Saturday 19
- Sunday 20
- Monday 21
- Tuesday 22
- Wednesday 23
- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
Swallows vs Mamelodi Sundowns Predictions & Tips - Newly crowned champions to win on the road
- Swallows vs Mamelodi Sundowns Predictions for Saturday’s Premier Soccer League match
- Match is being played at 15:00 GMT at Dobsonville Stadium
- Downs have 10 wins and 3 draws in their 13 PSL matches
- An away win is tipped in Soweto
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Swallows vs Mamelodi Sundowns
Swallows vs Mamelodi Sundowns Predictions
Swallows are struggling to win matches and they score very few goals. Sundowns have secured the title but will want to win their final three matches. I am tipping an away win.
- Swallows have won 1 of their last 16 matches (14 draws) (Premier Soccer League).
- Swallows have scored 5 goals in their last 6 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Mamelodi Sundowns have won 10 of their last 14 matches (3 draws)(Premier Soccer League).
- Mamelodi Sundowns have kept 6 clean sheets in their last 10 matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
Mamelodi Sundowns hold a 13-7 advantage over Swallows with eight draws.
Sundowns are seven matches unbeaten against Swallows with six wins. The sides drew 1-1 when they met in January.
Swallows have drawn a mammoth 16 of their 27 matches with season. They sit fifth in the table with one victory in their last 16 matches.
Their only victory in that run came as they beat Black Leopards 1-0. Five successive 1-1 draws followed as they threw away a 1-0 lead on four occasions.
Their last match saw a dull 0-0 draw with Stellenbosch as both sides settled for a point.
Swallows Injuries & Team News
Vuyo Mere is injured as right back and Tlakusani Mthethwa is out for the rest of the season.
Virgil Vries is doubtful in goal and Njabulo Ngcobo missed the last match in defence. Ruzaigh Gamildien should earn a recall up front.
Mamelodi Sundowns Form
Sundowns have been in great league form with 10 wins in their last 14 matches. Their victory in the last match secured a fourth successive league title.
A convincing 3-0 win at Orlando Pirates was followed by a 2-0 victory against Maritzburg United and a 1-0 win at TS Galaxy. Sundowns then lost 2-0 at Al Ahly before a 1-1 draw in the second leg.
Their last match saw a 3-1 win against SuperSport United as they faced ten men from the eighth minute. Sundowns led 3-0 at half time through Lebohang Maboe, Aubrey Modiba and Themba Zwane.
Mamelodi Sundowns Injuries & Team News
Sundowns are expected to be without Denis Onyango in goal after a finger injury in the last match. Kennedy Mweene will deputise.
Peter Shalulile and Gift Motupa were absent up front against SuperSport United but both should be back in contention.
Swallows vs Mamelodi Sundowns Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Swallows vs Mamelodi Sundowns live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Swallows vs Mamelodi Sundowns live stream.