- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
- Sunday 7
TTM vs Chippa United Predictions & Tips - Hosts to secure survival with draw
- TTM vs Chippa United Predictions for Wednesday’s Premier Soccer League match
- Match is being played at 15:00 GMT at Old Peter Mokaba Stadium
- TTM have seen under 1.5 goals in 5 of their last 7 matches
- A draw is tipped in Polokwane
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for TTM vs Chippa United
TTM vs Chippa United Predictions
TTM are in much improved form and only need a draw to secure survival. This is a must-win match for Chippa who just sacked their coach. Both sides tend to play out low scoring matches and I am tipping a draw.
- TTM have won 4 of their last 7 matches (all competitions).
- TTM have seen under 1.5 goals in 5 of their last 7 matches (all competitions).
- Chippa United have lost 2 of their last 4 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Chippa United have seen under 1.5 goals in 7 of their last 8 matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
These sides sit at 2-2 across their previous five meetings with one draw.
The sides last met in May in the Nedbank Cup final as TTM won 1-0.
TTM sit four points clear of the relegation zone with two matches to play. A draw in this match would secure survival.
After a 96th minute winner to beat Kaizer Chiefs 2-1, TTM won the Nedbank Cup by beating Chippa United 1-0. A 1-0 loss at SuperSport United followed having made several changes to the XI.
TTM then won 1-0 against Maritzburg United through Ndabayithethwa Ndlondlo’s goal. Their last match saw a 0-0 stalemate at Baroka.
TTM Injuries & Team News
TTM coach Dylan Kerr is hopeful of having striker Lerato Lamola and Tokelo Rantie fit to feature. He used a false nine in the last match due to injuries.
Defenders Alfred Ndengane and Diamond Thopola are doubtful with illness and injury respectively.
Chippa United Form
Chippa United sit 15th in the PSL table and could be relegated with a defeat if Stellenbosch take a point in their match. After losing their last match, coach Vlad Heric was sacked despite eight points in the four matches before that.
A 0-0 draw with Golden Arrows under Heric was followed by a 1-0 win at Kaizer Chiefs. A 1-0 victory against Stellenbosch followed before a 1-0 defeat to TTM in the Nedbank Cup final.
Chippa then drew 0-0 at home with Black Leopards before losing 2-1 to Bloemfontein Celtic. They led 1-0 after 65 minutes through Mduduzo Sibeko’s goal before conceding twice.
Chippa United Injuries & Team News
Caretaker coach Lehlohonolo Seema has a clean bill of health and no suspensions to deal with.
The club have sold striker Augustine Kwem ahead of next season and he may not feature in this match.
TTM vs Chippa United Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the TTM vs Chippa United live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the TTM vs Chippa United live stream.