- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
- Wednesday 28
- Thursday 29
- Friday 30
- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
Arsenal vs Olympiakos Predictions & Tips - BTTS tipped in clash at the Emirates
- Arsenal vs Olympiakos predictions for Thursday’s Europa League tie
- The match is being played at the Emirates Stadium (7.55pm SAST)
- Olympiakos have seen BTTS in 9 of their last 10 games
- BTTS is tipped for this clash
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Arsenal vs Olympiakos
Arsenal vs Olympiakos Predictions
Arsenal hold a handsome 3-1 first leg lead and are backed to get the job done with a draw at the Emirates on Thursday evening. BTTS and Youssef El-Arabi to score again is my tip, as Olympiakos cannot sit back - they simply must attack the Gunners.
- Arsenal are undefeated in 16 of their last 17 matches (UEFA Europa League).
- Arsenal are unbeaten in their last 5 matches (all competitions).
- Arsenal have seen BTTS in their last 5 matches (all competitions).
- Olympiakos are undefeated in 21 of their last 24 matches (all competitions).
- Olympiakos have seen BTTS in 9 of their last 10 matches (all competitions).
- Olympiakos' Youssef El-Arabi has scored in his last 3 matches and last 2 matches against Arsenal (all competitions).
This will be the 12th meeting between the two sides, all in the last 12 years. Arsenal have won six of these games and Olympiacos have won five times.
The last meeting was last Thursday, and Arsenal won the away leg 3-1. Martin Odegaard, Gabriel and Mohamed Elneny scored for Arsenal with Youssef El-Arabi getting the Olympiakos goal.
Arsenal are in solid form and have only lost one of the last 8 games in all competitions and are unbeaten in the last five matches.
The victory over Olympiakos last week came thanks to Martin Odegaard, Gabriel and Mohamed Elneny goals and was enough to see the Gunners put one foot in the next round.
They continued this strong European performance with a big North London victory over rivals Tottenham on Sunday.
Despite a remarkable Erik Lamela opener, Arsenal fought back to win 2-1 with goals from Odegaard and Alexandre Lacazette against 10-man Spurs.
Arsenal are unbeaten in the Europa League this season, winning eight of their nine games, and are also the highest scorers in the
Arsenal Injuries and Team News
Bukayo Saka is the only injury concern, with the starlet a doubt for this match.
The Greek champions will be lifted by the fact that the away team has won in this match up on the last five occasions, and that they eliminated Arsenal from the competition last year.
They have only won three of their last seven games in all competitions. The 3-1 defeat to Arsenal was followed up with a league victory on Sunday.
Olympiakos defeated bottom placed Larissa 3-1 away from home with goals coming from Ahmed Mahgoub, Thanasis Androutsos and Youssef El-Arabi again.
They are top of the league by 16 points having only lost one game this season.
Olympiakos Injuries and Team News
The in-form Youssef El-Arabi has scored in his last two games against Arsenal and in his last three games, and will be hoping to keep this form going.
Arsenal vs Olympiakos FAQs
Where can I watch the Arsenal vs Olympiakos live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Arsenal vs Olympiakos live stream.
Arsenal should have enough to keep any scares at bay, but with Olympiakos needing to win well, the hand break will be lifted and BTTS and Youssef El-Arabi to score again are my tips.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes Both Teams To Score @1.95 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Anytime Goalscorer Tip: Youssef El-Arabi Anytime Goalscorer @3.75 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit
Value Bet: Draw Full-Time Result @4.90 at Unibet - 1 Unit