- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
West Indies vs Sri Lanka 2nd ODI Predictions & Tips - The Hope lies with Shai again for West Indies
- West Indies vs Sri Lanka predictions for Friday’s 2nd ODI cricket clash
- The match will be played in North Sound at 15:30 SAST
- Shai Hope has notched 50+ runs in his last 4 ODIs against Sri Lanka
- I'm tipping Shai Hope to provide more batting brilliance
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for West Indies vs Sri Lanka
West Indies vs Sri Lanka Predictions
The West Indies turned up in the 1st ODI against Sri Lanka. A strong bowling effort and the excellence of Shai Hope with the bat made the difference. Hope's form makes him a great choice in the betting markets again. With an average of 87 in his last four innings, why wouldn't he be? The tip for this one is for Hope to score over 32.5 runs.
- West Indies’ Shai Hope has scored 50+ runs in his last 4 ODI matches.
- West Indies’ Shai Hope has scored over 32.5 runs in 9 of his last 12 ODI matches.
- West Indies’ Shai Hope has scored the most runs in his last 4 ODI matches against Sri Lanka.
- West Indies’ Shai Hope averages 87 in his last 4 ODI matches against Sri Lanka.
- Sri Lanka’s Dimuth Karunaratne has scored 44, 52 & 52 runs in his last 3 ODI matches.
- Sri Lanka’s Danushka Gunathilaka has scored 56 & 55 runs in his last 2 limited overs matches against West Indies.
Head to Head
Sri Lanka lead the West Indies 11-3 in their last 14 completed ODI meetings.
West Indies romped home in the 1st ODI of this series by eight wickets in North Sound.
West Indies Form
West Indies took a 1-0 lead in this three-match series against Sri Lanka after winning the 1st ODI by eight wickets in North Sound.
Sri Lanka elected to bat first on a slow pitch and got off to a flying start. The West Indies however pulled it back through Jason Holder (2-39) and Jason Mohammed (2-12) as Sri Lanka were bowled out for 232 runs.
The response from the West Indies was emphatic. Evin Lewis (65) and Shai Hope (110) put on a 143-run opening partnership before going on to win by eight wickets. That was Hope’s fourth successive ODI score of 50+ against Sri Lanka, two of which he went on to score 100+ runs.
West Indies Injuries & Team News
Everyone contributed for the West Indies in the 1st ODI so there shouldn’t be too much in the form of changes. An unchanged lineup is likely.
Sri Lanka Form
Sri Lanka will be disappointed with their showing in the 1st ODI against the West Indies. Batting first, Dimuth Karunaratne (52) and Danushka Gunathilaka (55) put on a 105-run opening stand.
Once they were gone the innings collapsed with wickets fell regularly. A crucial 50 runs from Ashen Bandara eventually got Sri Lanka to a decent total of 232 runs.
While it looked defendable on a slow pitch, West Indies’ dominated with the bat to cruise to victory by eight wickets.
Sri Lanka Injuries & Team News
Sri Lanka will want to strengthen their middle order after a collapse in the 1st ODI. Oshada Fernando could come in to bat at three in place of the inexperienced Pathum Nissanka while Niroshan Dickwella is also an option.
West Indies vs Sri Lanka Live Steam FAQ
Where can I watch the West Indies vs Sri Lanka live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the West Indies vs Sri Lanka live stream.
Shai Hope is in excellent form with four successive 50+ scores in ODI cricket. I'm backing him to score over 32.5 runs, as well as go on and be the Windies top batsman and win the man of the match award. For Sri Lanka, Danushka Gunathilaka showed his class with the bat in the 1st ODI. He is backed to top score for his side.
Best Bet: Hope Over 32.5 Runs Over/Under Runs @1.80 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Best West Indies Batsman Tip: Shai Hope Best West Indies Batsman @3.50 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit
Best Sri Lanka Batsman Tip: Danushka Gunathilaka Best Sri Lanka Batsman @4.50 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit
Man of the Match Tip: Shai Hope Man of the Match Tip @9.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit