- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
Fulham vs Burnley Predictions & Tips - Share of the spoils at Craven Cottage
- Fulham vs Burnley predictions for Monday’s Premier League meeting
- The fixture is being played at Craven Cottage (9.00pm SAST)
- Only one Premier League team has drawn more times than Fulham this season
- Burnley arrive having lost four of their last five fixtures
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Fulham vs Burnley
Fulham vs Burnley Predictions
Fulham and Burnley are both in terrible form, so a share of the spoils seems the likely outcome. It would suit the Clarets, maintaining a seven-point gap between them and Fulham with just three games left to play this Premier League season.
- Fulham are winless in their 6 six games (Premier League)
- Fulham have taken 1 point from their last 6 games (Premier League)
- Fulham have drawn 12 times this season (Premier League)
- Burnley have lost 4 of their last 5 games (Premier League)
- Burnley & Fulham drew 1-1 at Turf Moor in February
Head to Head
These two teams played out a 1-1 draw at Turf Moor in the Premier League in February.
They have also met in the FA Cup this season, with Burnley winning 3-0 at Craven Cottage in January.
Fulham are on the brink of relegation with four games to go.
The Cottagers have won just three of their last 24 games and the loss to Chelsea was their fifth in six games.
This run leaves them seven points from safety with just four rounds of fixtures left to play.
Fulham Team News
Fulham will welcome back Ruben Loftus-Cheek after he was forced to miss the meeting with parent club Chelsea a week ago.
Kenny Tete tested positive for COVID-19 recently and will not be available here.
Tom Cairney (knee), Terence Kongolo (knee) and Marek Rodak (hand) will also be missing for the Cottagers.
Burnley romped to a 4-0 win at Wolves recently, but overall they are a team in poor form.
The Clarets were beaten at home by West Ham last Monday night – their fourth defeat in five games.
They have also managed just one win per month since the start of February.
This has been enough to keep their head above water, but it has not quite secured them top-flight survival.
Burnley Team News
Top scorer Chris Wood went off injured against West Ham but is expected to be fit for Monday.
Kevin Long is a longshot to return from a calf injury in time to face Fulham.
The game is likely to come too soon for Robbie Brady though, as he continues his recover from a calf problem.
Fulham vs Burnley FAQs
Where can I watch the Fulham vs Burnley live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Fulham vs Burnley live stream.
These two sides are struggling to pick up wins and are backed to play out a draw on Monday night.
Best Bet: Draw Full-Time Result $3.40 at Bookmaker - 3 Units
Value Bet: -2.5 Total Goals $1.80 at Winnersbet - 2 Units
Value Bet: Draw 1-1 Correct Score $7.00 at Topsport - 1 Unit