- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
Cape Town City vs SuperSport United Predictions & Tips - Citizens to continue fine home record
- Cape Town City vs SuperSport United Predictions for Saturday’s Premier Soccer League match
- Fixture is being played at 16:00 GMT at Athlone Stadium
- Cape Town City have won their last 4 home matches against SuperSport
- A home win is tipped in Cape Town
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Cape Town City vs SuperSport United
Cape Town City vs SuperSport United Predictions
City are a very good side at home and have a great record against SuperSport. The visitors are poor travellers with no wins in ten matches. I am tipping a home victory.
- Cape Town City have won their last 4 home matches against SuperSport United (all competitions).
- Cape Town City have won 3 of their last 5 home matches (Premier Soccer League).
- SuperSport United have seen under 2.5 goals in 6 of their last 8 away matches (Premier Soccer League).
- SuperSport United are winless in their last 10 away matches (lost 5, drew 5)(Premier Soccer League).
Head to Head
Cape Town City hold a 6-2 advantage over SuperSport across their previous 14 matches with six draws.
The sides last met in April as Cape Town City won 3-0 at home.
Cape Town City Form
City finished seventh last season. A run of two wins in 12 matches saw coach Jan Olde Riekerink sacked in May.
After a 5-1 home thrashing against AmaZulu, City lost 1-0 at TS Galaxy in the coach’s last match in charge. Goalless draws t Bloemfontein Celtic and against Maritzburg United came next.
City beat Black Leopards 3-1 in new coach Eric Tinkler’s first match in charge. City were thrashed 3-0 at Mamelodi Sundowns on the final day but beat AmaZulu 2-1 in the MTN8 to start this season.
Cape Town City Injuries & Team News
Khanyisa Mayo should play as a false nine after striker Justin Shonga was released by the club.
Hugo Marques will play in goal after new addition Darren Keet was ruled out for six months. Abdul Ajagun is doubtful in midfield.
SuperSport United Form
SuperSport United finished last season in fifth place in the table. They won two of their final four league matches after a ten match run without a win.
SuperSport beat TTM 1-0 to end the winless run and then beat Maritzburg United before a 1-1 draw at Chippa United.
SuperSport drew 2-2 with Golden Arrows last week to start the season. They were knocked out on penalties in the MTN8.
SuperSport United Injuries & Team News
SuperSport have signed vastly experience defender Buhle Mkhwanazi who could make his debut.
Sipho Mbule could continue down the left wing as opposed to a central role. Wingers Giuly Manziba and Kudakwashe Mahachi are doubtful.
Cape Town City vs SuperSport United FAQ
Where can I watch Cape Town City vs SuperSport United live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch Cape Town City vs SuperSport United live stream.