- Saturday 19
- Sunday 20
- Monday 21
- Tuesday 22
- Wednesday 23
- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
PSG vs Barcelona Predictions & Tips - Goals galore in Paris
- PSG vs Barcelona predictions for Wednesday’s UEFA Champions League clash
- The Round of 16 second leg clash is being played at 10pm SAST at Parc des Princes
- Barcelona have seen over 3.5 goals in 7 of their last 8 meetings with PSG
- I'm tipping over 3.5 goals and PSG's Kylian Mbappe to find the back of the net
- Best bets, betting tips and predictions for PSG vs Barcelona
Barcelona vs Paris Saint-Germain Predictions
PSG’s Kylian Mbappe is currently showing why he is considered as one of the best attackers in the world. Barcelona have to attack if they are to progress to the next stage of the UEFA Champions League, so I'm backing Mbappe to take advantage of that.
- PSG have won 12 of their last 14 matches (all competitions).
- PSG have seen over 3.5 goals in their last 3 matches (UEFA Champions League).
- PSG have seen BTTS in 4 of their last 5 matches (UEFA Champions League).
- PSG’s Kylian Mbappe has scored 7 goals in his last 4 matches (all competitions).
- Barcelona have seen BTTS in 9 of their last 12 matches against PSG (all competitions).
- Barcelona have seen over 3.5 goals in 7 of their last 8 matches against PSG (UEFA Champions League).
- Barcelona have won 10 of their last 11 matches (La Liga).
- Barcelona have seen over 3.5 goals in 5 of their last 9 matches (UEFA Champions League).
- Barcelona’s Lionel Messi has scored 7 goals in his last 7 matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
Barcelona hold a 5-4 advantage over Paris Saint-Germain with 3 draws in 12 meetings.
PSG thrashed Barcelona 4-1 in the first leg. Lionel Messi gave the Catalan side the lead, but a rampant PSG hit back, with Kylian Mbappé scoring a sensational hat-trick in Spain.
Paris Saint-Germain Form
Paris Saint-Germain have won 12 of their last 14 matches in all competitions. They beat Barcelona 4-1 at Camp Nou before a 2-0 home defeat to Monaco in Ligue 1.
Mauricio Pochettino’s side bounced back with three straight wins. The Parisians won 4-0 at Dijon and 1-0 at Bordeaux in Ligue 1.
PSG’s last match was a 3-0 win at Brest in the Cope de France. Kylian Mbappe scored either side of Pablo Sarabia in a routine victory.
Mbappe scored a hat-trick against Barcelona in the first leg. With two goals against Dijon and Brest, the superstar has now scored 7 goals in his last 4 matches.
Paris Saint-Germain Injuries & Team News
PSG left back and Juan Bernat is injured which should see Layvin Kurzawa start.
Young striker Moise Kean will miss out here after recently testing positive for COVID-19.
Right back Alessandro Florenzi could return to the starting side with Colin Dagba doubtful.
Neymar is working hard to be available but unlikely to be risked against his former club.
Barcelona have won 10 of their last 11 matches in La Liga to get back into title contention.
The Catalan club beat Sevilla twice in the space of five days. The first came 2-0 in Sevilla in La Liga before a 3-0 extra time home win in the Copa del Rey semi-final second leg to overturn a 2-0 deficit.
Ronald Koeman’s side won 2-0 at Osasuna on Saturday. Lionel Messi assisted both goals for Jordi Alba and Ilaix Moriba as the Catalan club secured all three points.
Barcelona Injuries & Team News
Barcelona centre-backs Pique and Ronald Araujo are injured. Left back Jordi Alba is doubtful and the versatile Sergi Roberto is injured.
Attacking midfielder Philippe Coutinho and forward Ansu Fati remain out injured.
Barcelona vs PSG Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Barcelona vs PSG live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Barcelona vs PSG live stream.
PSG star Kylian Mbappe gave Barcelona the runaround in their last clash and I'm expecting more of the same in Paris.
Best Bets: Over 3.5 Goals Total Goals @2.10 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Best Bets: Kylian Mbappe Anytime Goalscorer @2.05 at Caesars (Sport) - 3 Units
First Goalscorer Tip: Kylian Mbappe First Goalscorer @5.20 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit